Terms & Conditions of Website Usage
The term “Peace Of Mind Swimming” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website.
The term “you” refers to the users or viewers of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website includes materials that are owned by or licensed to us. These materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States.
Peace Of Mind Swimming reserves the right to remove or alter any information at its sole discretion. Peace Of Mind Swimming also reserves the right to terminate the access of any person to our services without notice, at any time, for any reason.